Saturday, December 27, 2008
Posted by B&C Parke Family at 9:31 AM
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Seven things I can do:
1. I can read really fast .
2. I can braid.
3. I can remember crazy unimportant facts that I won't ever need.
4. I am amazing at multi-tasking
5. I can find amazing deals at the mall
6. I can talk ALOT
7. I can remember my fight song from high school!
Seven things i can't do:
1. I can't ever seem to lose weight
2. I can't do a back handspring
3. I can't sleep when Brandon works nights
4. I can't imagine being an only child
5. I can't whistle very well
6. I can't sing
7. I can't remember what life was like before having kids!
Seven things that attracted me to my husband:
1. His good looks
2. He has an amazing spirit
3. His nice body
4. He really had great hair when we were dating
5. Hard worker
6. A great kisser
7. He loves his family
Seven things i say often:
1. I miss you
2. I can't wait for a day off
3. I need a vacation
4. I love you
5. How are you?
6. Hey, what's up?
7. Show me how to do that
Seven people I admire:
1. My mom
3. My kids
6. Anyone who can play the piano
7. Alicia Keys
Seven of my favorite foods & drinks:
1. Diet Coke
2. Ice Cream (gelato)
3. Anything my mom cooks
4. Grandma parke's cookies
5. Spicy mexican food
6. Homemade salsa
7. Shirley Temple's
Tagged......anyone (wow I learned alot about myself)
Posted by B&C Parke Family at 5:59 PM
Saturday, December 6, 2008
There is nothing like starting out the Christmas season with seeing the lights at Temple Square. We went to visited our favs Nick and Lisa in Stansbury Park and they joined us on the trip. I also decided to pick up my baby sis to come with us. Isn't she so adoreable!
This pic was blurry but the temple in the background looks awesome.
Posted by B&C Parke Family at 9:13 PM