Saturday, October 18, 2008

Finding Joy in our Journey

I really took the prophets message to heart about finding Joy now. It is the everyday trials, mishaps, lessons, tears, laughter, and exaustion that makes up our lives. Despite my silly complaints, I love my life and the people in it. I will choose to be happy everyday, laugh to spite my weaknesses and love with all my heart. Here are a few funny pictures of some days that Alliya got into something she shouldn't or made a fabulous mess. I now laugh at, and love, every one of these moments!







2 comments:

Belnap Family said...

What a good attitude to have, I know that's hard to do sometimes. I love those pictures, especially the first one!!!! What a cute little girl.

Kelly said...

I just found your blog off of the Belnaps. You are such a cute mom! I loved that talk in conference too.