Monday, January 26, 2009

Engaged!

Brandon and I were engaged 8 years ago today. Wow! It really did seem like yesterday until I looked at these pictures. Here is our wedding announcement and another engagement picture. They were taken up Logan Canyon. A few little details from the day.........He wanted to go shopping in Logan so we went. When we got to Logan he just drove past the mall and said he wanted to show me something. We ended up at the temple around sunset where he got down on one knee and proposed in front of quite a few people. To this day, I still have never seen him that nervous!

Aww to be 22 again! ......Wait never mind......I just want my jean size back!

5 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

What sweet pictures. I love Logan canyon.

Belnap Family said...

lol I love seeing old pictures! You look so dang cute. We got sealed in Logan too!! And engaged up Logan Canyon!

The Taggarts said...

Cute pictures! It's fun to hear about your engagement. You guys are a great together!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Shut up! You are gorgeous! You have aged very graciously! I enjoyed visiting with you in the car the other day, while we scouted out salons. You have a good perspective on life.

Nick and Lisa said...

i love these pictures. totally takes me back to the good ol' days of getting to see lots of eachother. you guys are an incredible couple. we absolutely love spending time with you and your darling family. can't wait to see you all again.