Friday, August 8, 2008

New project


I found this old window at a little booth at the McCammon Rodeo and I fell in love with it. So, my sister-in-law Rachelle took some pictures of us by the river and the temple so I could fill it. I love filling my house with pictures of my family. Here are a few of the pictures that we took!



Ya think that I planned the colors with the flowers huh! ( I had no idea )


Alliya isn't lookin at the camera, but I love it anyway.



I just love my little family!







5 comments:

Rachelle said...

You do have a darling family. You guys look so good together..I sure wish I had ambition right now to do a cute project. I like it!!!

Belnap Family said...

What a cute project...very crafty!!! you have such a cute family, I love the pictures!

Kristine said...

That's fun! I never would have thought to use a window like that! And the pictures are beautiful.

devrie said...

You guys are so cute! Great project!

Jessica Potter said...

That turned out very cute. Good job! You crafty lady you!